Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another try.

 So, here I am yet again. Another feeble attempt at blogging. Thanks to my amazing friend JE who encouraged me to get back into it. I don't have a lot of spare time. Well, actually, I really have none. Lets see where this new adventure of another shot at blogging takes me!
 I know you are wondering what I've been up to lately. I think the better question is what have I NOT been up to? Our life is complete insanity right now. Most days I don't know if I will have time to breathe. We are busy busy busy! And we LOVE it! If you didn't hear about Paul's new job yet, let me tell you about it. He is officially in full time ministry! He leads worship at our church and he now also leads the youth group. I guess I never really understood how truly busy families in full time ministry are. My gosh. When it seems like we finally have time to sit down and rest for a quick sec something ALWAYS comes up. Although it seems like this would be a rough life, its not. We love it. Its a fun adventure everyday. I'm sure I will write about it often.
 I think that's all I've got for now. I will try to blog on a regular basis! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment