Friday, May 31, 2013

The choice is yours...


  To have a good day or a bad day? That is the question. I know that life can throw some pretty mean curve balls. But, I think the attitude we have when those balls are thrown is completely our choice. I know I don't always make the right choice. In fact most the time I make the wrong one. Today I am choosing to have a good attitude amongst the craziness that is my life. What choice will you make?

  In other news...I hate my shin. I also hate being injured. *trying to be positive* Okay, let me rephrase. My shin hurts and I really don't enjoy being injured. Especially when its for a dumb reason. But, I also really don't like attention. It seems that whenever someone gets injured they get a lot of attention. Some people enjoy this. I don't! I don't mind that people are making fun of me for what happened. Its a pretty good story. But other than that I'm not down with the attention being on me. I'm thankful I was able to play in our softball game last night. And I am thankful we finally won a game!! It was a good fun game.

  And in some other news...My mom flies in on Tuesday! Cant wait. We will be spending some time in Phoenix and then coming back up to Show low. I love it when family visits.


 Today I read Proverbs 3. So good right? Do not lean on your own understanding...Ugh. I do that all the time. There are so many things in life that I try to understand and I just cant. But maybe I'm not supposed to. Ya know? I'm thankful that God understands and I'm so glad he is sovereign and loves us so much. AND he is so stinkin patient. I would have given up on me by now. Thanks God!

Have a great day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment