Saturday, June 15, 2013

Struggles


 I have been on in a couple days. My mom was here visiting and we had a fantastic time! She is gone now and we are back to our normal and slightly crazy schedule.

 Today I am thankful for Jesus. I sometimes struggle with not having a desire to pray or be in His word. I'm thankful he is patient with me. I also struggle with pride. I don't want to say less of me and more of you during those times of struggle. So, again, I am thankful for his patience. I desire to have more of Him and less of me. I just struggle. I assume I'm not the only one. God is good though. He never gives up on me. I'm so glad he knows my heart. He knows what's going on with me before its even happening. Its reassuring he has a plan. Relying and trusting in him is hard but when I do things just go a lot better.

 Fathers day is tomorrow! Wow that came fast. I am so thankful for Paul. He is a great dad! Our kids adore him. He loves us so much. We have had some rough times but we have gotten through them and come out on the other side stronger. I'm thankful that the Lord has given us strength in those times and blessed our marriage. I couldn't ask for a more incredible husband. Our kids are still a little young to understand mothers day and fathers day. So, I'm going to take the day to make sure he knows what a great dad he is and how blessed we are to have him. I hope that everyone takes the time to appreciate their dads or husbands (if you have kids).

Have a superb day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment